Radiator Stop Leak (LA) 8118
- Seals minor leaks in the radiator and cooling system
- Safe to use and will not harm metal, rubber or plastic parts
- Compatible with all rust inhibitors, coolant types and anti-freeze solutions
Advantages & Uses
The loss of coolant from the radiator, engine blocks, cylinder heads, and heater cores can cause the engine to over-heat , which can create serious damage and result in very expensive repairs.
BARDAHL ALL-U-NEED!® Radiator Stop Leak™ is an easy to use chemical solution that safely and quickly repairs minor leaks in radiators, engine blocks, cylinder heads, and heater cores.
Remove the radiator cap while the engine is cool using a rag for protection. Fill the radiator so the water level is above the core. Run the engine until the radiator is hot. Thoroughly shake the bottle. Pour the entire contents into the radiator. Replace the cap and run the engine for at least 15 minutes to circulate the solution. Leave the solution in the system to guard against future leaks. Dispose of any used or unused solution in accordance with the local, state and federal regulations.
- Product #:
- UPC Code:
- 0 76906 08121 4
- Product Size:
- 16.9 oz (500 ml)
- Case Pack (Qty/Wt/Cube/Dims):
- 6 / 7.5 lbs / 0.23 ft3 / 8.75”L x 6.75”W x 6.75”H
- Case UPC:
- pH Level:
- Specific Gravity:
- Flash Point: