Radiator Super Flush (LA) 8119
- Flushes and conditions the entire cooling system
- Removes harmful rust, scale and sludge deposits
- Safe for use in aluminum radiators and will not harm plastic components
- Restores heat transfer efficiency to prevent over-heating and costly engine damage
- Safe for all types of coolant and anti-freeze solutions
Advantages & Uses
Vehicle cooling systems work by transferring heat from the engine to the radiator. Over time deposits will build-up and rust, scale and sludge will form an insulating barrier that reduces the efficiency of the cooling system. This can cause over-heating and serious damage to the engine.
BARDAHL ALL-U-NEED!® Radiator Super Flush™ is a very effective cleaner that removes damaging deposits of rust, scale and sludge; restoring the efficiency and performance of the cooling system. The formulation includes wetting and surface active agents that thoroughly clean and protect the radiator.
Remove the radiator cap only if the engine is cool. Run the engine until it gets hot. Thoroughly shake the bottle and while the engine is in a fast idle, pour the entire contents into the radiator. Replace the radiator cap and let the engine idle normally for 10 minutes. Drain the system by opening the radiator petcock or carefully removing lower radiator hose. Flush the system with clear water. Neutralization is not required. Close all drains and refill the radiator with coolant or a water / anti-freeze mixture. Dispose of any used or unused solution in accordance with the local, state and federal regulations.
- Product #:
- UPC Code:
- 0 76906 08122 1
- Product Size:
- 16.9 oz (500 ml)
- Case Pack (Qty/Wt/Cube/Dims):
- 6 / 7.5 lbs / 0.23 ft3 / 8.75”L x 6.75”W x 6.75”H
- Case UPC:
- Water White
- pH Level:
- Specific Gravity:
- Flash Point:
- >101°F / >38°C