The new electronically controlled high pressure common rail direct injection systems (CRDI) have smaller and more precise nozzle tip holes and operate at higher pressures and temperatures making them more prone to deposit formation. These deposits disrupt the spray pattern causing inefficient fuel dispersion, poor combustion, and diminished performance.
BARDAHL Diesel SystemCleaner is an ultra concentrated formula that uses advanced deposit control technology which was specifically developed for modern computer controlled and common rail diesel injection systems. This solution also works very effectively in all other diesel engines and removes deposits caused by Biodiesel fuels.
• A ‘one tank’ additive that thoroughly cleans a CRDI system
• Improves fuel economy & reduces operating cost
• Removes harmful external & internal deposits (IDID)
• Repairs the spray pattern and increases fuel flow rate
• Rigorously tested using CEC DW10 methodology to confirm results
• Restores lost power, enhances performance, decreases emissions
• Reduces fuel system coking, including contamination caused by Biodiesel fuels
Add one bottle of the BARDAHL Diesel System Cleaner to the tank prior to a fill-up. One 5 oz. bottle will treat up to 16gal./60 liters of diesel fuel. Use at every oil change or as needed to clean injectors and restore performance. Dispose of any used or unused solution in accordance with the local, state and federal regulations.
P.O. Box 70607 Seattle, Washington 98127
1400 N.W. 52nd Street, Seattle, Washington 98107
Phone: (888) 227-3245
Fax: (206) 784-3219
Customer Service: (888) 227-3245