Octane rating is a standard measurement of performance that determines how much com-pression a fuel can withstand before igniting. Inadequate octane in a fuel can result in less than complete combustion causing decreased performance and increased emissions. Though newer ehicles are equipped with electronic sensors that adjust the ignition timing, there is still a loss of fuel economy. hile in older cars, lower octane can cause ‘knocking and pinging’ that can seriously damage the engine.
BARDAHL Octane Booster increases the gasoline rating number to restore power, enhance performance and improve fuel economy. When added to a full tank it will increase the octane up to 3 numbers, improving the efficiency of the fuel system and performance of the vehicle.
• Increases the octane rating of gasoline
• Restores power and enhances performance
• Improves fuel economy lost from electronic sensor adjustments
• Stops knocking, pinging and engine ‘run-on’ to prolong the life of a vehicle
• Safe to use; will not harm O2 sensor, catalytic converter or other components
Add one bottle to fuel tank before filling with fuel. One 5 oz bottle treats up to 16 gallons (60L) of gasoline. Dispose of any used or unused solution in accordance with the local, state and federal regulations.
P.O. Box 70607 Seattle, Washington 98127
1400 N.W. 52nd Street, Seattle, Washington 98107
Phone: (888) 227-3245
Fax: (206) 784-3219
Customer Service: (888) 227-3245