MVP 10W-40 Motor Oil 22100
MVP 10W40 is a high performance passenger car engine oil designed to meet the latest car manufacturers warranty requirements. Specifically formulated t meet the demands of the small displacement high RPM fuel efficient engines found in today’s domestic and foreign automobiles. The oil is a blend of premium base oils and special additives which protect against high temperature oxidation, wear, and viscosity breakdown. It is fortified with detergent-dispersants, rust, corrosion inhibitors and friction modifiers to keep engines exceptionally clean and free of sludge, varnish and rust.
It meets the performance of API SN.
- MVP 10W-40 meets or exceeds OEMs warranty requirements.
- Highly oxidation stable – protects engine from oil thickening, high temperature sludge and varnish deposits.
- Shear stable viscosity index improver – protects against viscosity breakdown in severe service.
- Effective detergent-dispersants keep engine parts clean.
- Improved fuel economy means better gasoline mileage.
- High TBN / alkaline reserve effectively neutralizes corrosive acids formed by combustion to protect critical turbo charger bearings and other vital engine surfaces.
- Anti-wear agents effectively protect cam lobes and other highly loaded parts from wear.
Advantages & Uses
MVP 10W-40 meets or exceeds API Service Classification SN requirements and is recommended for domestic and foreign high performance engines. It is recommended for small, high RPM engines including those that are turbo charged.
Recommended for passenger cars, light duty pickups, motorcycles and other gasoline engines in mobile and stationary service.
- Product #:
- Gravity, °API:
- Flash Point, °C:
- Pour Point, °C:
- Viscosity @ 100°C, Cst:
- Viscosity @ -15°C, CCS:
- Viscosity Index:
- Bright & Clear
- Zinc, Wt %:
- Phos, Wt %: