MVP 20W-50 Motor Oil 22110
MVP 20W-50 is a high performance passenger car engine oil designed to meet the latest car manufacturers warranty requirements. Specifically formulated to meet the demands of the small displacement high RPM fuel efficient engines found in today’s domestic and foreign automobiles.
The oil is a blend of the premium base oils and special additives which protects against high temperature oxidation, wear, and viscosity breakdown. It is fortified with detergent-dispersants, rust, corrosion inhibitors and friction modifiers to keep engines exceptionally clean and free of sludge, varnish rust and meet the fuel economy requirements.
It meets or exceeds the performance of API SN.
- MVP 20W-50 meets or exceeds OEM warranty requirements.
- Highly oxidation stable - protects engine from oil thickening, high temperature sludge and varnish deposits.
- Shear stable viscosity index improver protects against viscosity breakdown in severe service.
- Effective detergent-dispersants keeps engine parts clean.
- Improved fuel economy means better gasoline mileage.
- High TBN / alkaline reserve effectively neutralizes corrosive acids formed by combustion to protect critical turbo charger bearings and other vital engine surfaces.
- Anti-wear agents effectively protect cam lobes and other highly loaded parts from wear.
Advantages & Uses
MVP 20W-50 meets or exceeds API Service Classifications of SN and is recommended for domestic and foreign high performance engines. It is recommended for small, high RPM engines including those that are turbo charged.
Recommended for passenger cars, light duty pickups, motorcycles and other gasoline engines in mobile and stationary service.
- Product #:
- Gravity, °API:
- Flash Point, °C:
- Pour Point, °C:
- - 30
- Viscosity @ 100°C, Cst:
- Viscosity @ -15°C, CCS:
- Viscosity Index:
- Bright & Clear
- Zinc, Wt %:
- Phos, Wt %: