Engine Tune Up 4019
- Proprietary chemical formula dissolves harmful gum and varnish and removes sludge
- Increases engine performance by cleaning rings, pistons, valves, and other close tolerance parts
- Chemically “tunes-up” the engine by loosening sticky valves, lifters and rings
- Dispersants and detergents keep removed deposits in suspension until the motor oil is drained
- Improves engine efficiency and performance, extending the life of the vehicle
Advantages & Uses
Engine deposits such as gum, varnish and sludge are byproducts of normal operation and motor oils are designed to suspend and remove these deposits. Many vehicles often operate under ‘severe’ conditions, such as ‘stop and go driving’ that can increase these deposits and breakdown the ability of the oil to counteract this situation. In addition, increased under hood temperatures, reduced crankcase capacity, infrequent oil changes will worsen the problem. As these deposit levels build-up in the engine, the result is significantly reduced performance and diminished fuel economy.
BARDAHL ALL-U-NEED!® Engine Tune-up™ is a concentrated blend of solvents, dispersants, detergents and anti-wear additives that will clean and condition the engine, by removing gum and varnish deposits and preventing further deposit formation. The ALL-U-NEED!® solution will chemically ‘tune-up’ an engine by freeing-up stuck rings, removing deposits from valves, and eliminating sludge from oil gullies and passages, so the engine can operate with greater efficiency.
Pour entire contents into the crankcase. Do not overfill. Run the engine at an idle for 20 to 30 minutes, then change the oil and filter. Dispose of any used or unused solution in accordance with the local, state and federal regulations.
- Product #:
- UPC Code:
- 0 76906 04019 9
- Product Size:
- 12 oz (355 ml)
- Case Pack (Qty/Wt/Cube/Dims):
- 12 /10 lbs / 0.42 ft3 / 11”L x 8”W x 8.25”H
- Case UPC:
- Light Amber
- Specific Gravity:
- Flash Point:
- >141° F/ >60.5°C