As a vehicle is driven, its engine is gradually wearing out the properties of its lubricating oil, using up the chemical additives and eventually the base oil oxidizes, forming varnish and sludge. Over time, deposits and residue will build-up and restrict the free movement of parts; reducing the efficiency of the engine.
BARDAHL RING-EEZE by Bardahl contains powerful de-tergents that remove varnish and sludge and prevent piston rings and lifters from sticking to restore free movement of crit-ical engine parts. The formula contains patented chemistry that dissolves deposits and keeps them in suspension to in-hibit future formation. This product also contains anti-wear and friction modifiers that reinforce the OEM additives blend-ed into motor oil to continue the effective lubrication of the rings, cylinders, and valve train. It is safe to use in 4-stroke engines, including various types of motors, generators, and agricultural equipment.
• Restores power and performance of the engine
• Resists oil oxidation and thickening from high temperatures
• Reduces exhaust smoke and lowers emissions
• Meets or exceeds warranty requirements of OEMs
• Acts as an oil substitute, does not need to be flushed out of the system
• Removes harmful deposits, cleans off varnish and breaks down sludge
• Eliminates noise and provides greater protection against wear and seizure
Use when needed or during an oil change. Pour entire contents of bottle into the crankcase. One 12oz bottle treats up to 5 quarts of motor oil. This formulation is suitable for use in all types and grades of motor oil, including synthetics. Dispose of in accordance with the local, state and federal regulations.
P.O. Box 70607 Seattle, Washington 98127
1400 N.W. 52nd Street, Seattle, Washington 98107
Phone: (888) 227-3245
Fax: (206) 784-3219
Customer Service: (888) 227-3245