Bardahl 75W-140 Synthetic Gear Oil is a Synthetic limited slip multi-purpose gear lubricant designed specifically for high performance automotive applications. Required for many European, Domestic and Asian automobiles, this lubricant is well suited for areas where low temperature start-ups may be encountered. Formulated for use in passenger cars and truck axles with hypoid gear set operating in extreme temperatures or under severe driving conditions. Ideal for limited slip drain and fill or top-off application.
• API Service GL-5
• Meets SAE J2360 requirements
• High performance Domestic and Foreign automobiles
• Suitable for both, limited-slip and non limited-slip applications
• Compatible with other automotive gear oils
• Allows start-up at extremely low temperatures.
• EP additives for wear protection.
• Good rust protection.
• Compatible with other automotive gear oils.
• Improves fuel economy.
• Multi-grade provides year round use.
• Protects hypoid gears from wear and scuffing
P.O. Box 70607 Seattle, Washington 98127
1400 N.W. 52nd Street, Seattle, Washington 98107
Phone: (888) 227-3245
Fax: (206) 784-3219
Customer Service: (888) 227-3245