Synthetic Lo-Vis ATF is manufactured to meet Multi-Vehicle OEM specifications from premium quality synthetic base oils blended with a specifically balanced additive combination to provide high oxidation stability, excellent foam resistance, corrosion and wear protection, and heat resistance. This complex fluid is also compounded with a friction-modifying additive to provide smooth lock-up of clutches without chat-ter. Synthetic Lo-Vis ATF is a multi-purpose fluid that meets and exceeds current original equipment manufacturers spec-ifications for automatic transmission fluids, including some of the latest OEM specifications as specified by GM, Ford, Chrysler, Toyota, Mitsubishi and others.
GM: D VI** (backward compatible to DII / IIE / III / IIIG / IIIH), Hyundai / Kia: SP-IV, JASO M315, Class 1A, Mitsubishi: Diaqueen ATF J-3, Mercedes Benz: MB 236.12, Nissan: Matic - S (backward compatible to Matic D / Matic J), Saab: 93 165 147 – AW-1, Toyota / Lexus /Scion: Type WS
Note: Not recommended where ever CVT fluids or Type F or Power Steering Fluids for Honda are specified.
• Excellent wear protection and quiet, smooth operation.
• Superior thermal and oxidation stability compared to conventional ATF Fluids.
• Protects against rust and corrosion.
• Outstanding seal compatibility.
• Will not degrade nylon components.
• Dyed red to detect leaks.
• Multi-functional Low viscosity ATF fluid – Reduced inventory.
P.O. Box 70607 Seattle, Washington 98127
1400 N.W. 52nd Street, Seattle, Washington 98107
Phone: (888) 227-3245
Fax: (206) 784-3219
Customer Service: (888) 227-3245